Warning Foregone Warning Foregone

Great , yet

only 9. Why? if aim would be on mouse you would get 10 so just unreal controls on such high speed game! What I really enjoyed is that old school style its really great!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Epic game!

Game is totaly great! Loads of batles great graphic as always! I think here could be made Epic MMORPG game! At some point like oldschool like zelda and so on at some great nowdays game! Great combination! I have played all of EBF parts and every next one is even better so i realy thin here could be made Epic online game in future! Anyway Great job!

Command Grid Command Grid

So so

Prety weak game! way to easy, to slow to boring!

Balls Crusher Balls Crusher

Not bad

Not bad but nothing new to! its like clasic bubles only with original time limit. But its kinda anoying when you need only 1 color but there still comes all collors its kinda screwd up. but still 4/5 8/10

Ring Pass Not II Ring Pass Not II

Hmmm

It says URL dont mach and is not loading! Is it only to me???

Fluxball Fluxball

wohoo

Fun game! I'm in 1st plce with 34 :D

S.W.I.M - in snow S.W.I.M - in snow

Not bad.

Well game insnt bad but its geting booriing afterfew drives maybe you could make some tracks?
And ya it has glitch with score couse i dont think that after finishing the race and pressing next score should stay and get summed with next race , so there is no fun in trying to get higer score becouse of this glitch! but still not so bad so i give 7/10 3/5

Beta Force Beta Force

Excelent!

Great game! Realy addicting , but needs pause buton , and those loads of colors may confuse a bit while colecting jems. But overall great game and great potentional in game designing!!! Keep up good job!!!