Russia: As We Know It Russia: As We Know It

Not Bad

Kinda interesting , ofcourse there was few mistakes , but i think non russian ppl could not know all the facts. But yea realy good job!

Aerobian-Angel responds:

Yep, lots of mistakes. Like "Cenral Asia"...

Sort Fishtank Sort Fishtank

prety cool

i kinda liked it its nice! Good job!

Warning Foregone Warning Foregone

Great , yet

only 9. Why? if aim would be on mouse you would get 10 so just unreal controls on such high speed game! What I really enjoyed is that old school style its really great!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Epic game!

Game is totaly great! Loads of batles great graphic as always! I think here could be made Epic MMORPG game! At some point like oldschool like zelda and so on at some great nowdays game! Great combination! I have played all of EBF parts and every next one is even better so i realy thin here could be made Epic online game in future! Anyway Great job!

Command Grid Command Grid

So so

Prety weak game! way to easy, to slow to boring!

Beyond Compulsion (NG Cut) Beyond Compulsion (NG Cut)

Not bad

Well have seen or heard better of you but still prety good. Well as a dj i could make fine sets with your songs couse they are prety groovy! as always 5/5 9/10 and 9 just becouse i wana hear more and even better songs from you! ;) Keep it up, good job as always!

DJ-Qwamii responds:

alright, I'll be sure to keep on posting. Thanks!

Sunrise (NG Cut) Sunrise (NG Cut)

Sweeet

Maximum respect for DJQwamii! Very well made song, and this is the real trance you can dance to this song and probably nobody would notice if you would loop it all night long couse this song is totaly taking in its rythms and cxan make enyone dance! Great job! Waiting for more!

DJ-Qwamii responds:

Thank you! :)

The Aftershock V.3 (Dj Sonik) The Aftershock V.3 (Dj Sonik)

Great work!

Great job keep it up!!! nice and groovy :)